- The generic planning for 2018 is available on EDMS here.
- We foresee to restart beam operations on Monday February 12th at 8:30
- A long technical stop (about 1 month long) is foreseen for the summer (around July).
- We will try to allign our short technical stops with CERN injector technical stops.
- We foresee to stop beam operations on Wednesday December 19th at 19:00
- During the Long Shutdown LS2 (2019-2010) the plan is to continue with beam operation!
- For more information, or general request, please contact us!
Detailed planning calendar:
This calendar contains the newest information about beam time blocks, as well as information about accesses etc. on a best-effort basis. You can also import it into your favorite calendaring tool using the iCal address https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/clearbeamcalendar%40gmail.com/...
For access to modifying the calendar, please contact Kyrre Sjobak